Tuesday, 21 October 2014
The Classics of Our Time---Part 1
I get it, I'm famous. Everybody knows my work. Everybody else think they know me, "Oh, my gosh! I am such a big fan of yours Mr Silver". I'm well connected in the world of fame and fortune. Not that, that life interests me anymore though. I would much rather spend an evening in my home, in the peace and tranquility of my surroundings. I say my home, but I dont mean your average, squat, New-York-overlooking, urban, run-down neighbourhood, home. No my career has left me a very healthy back pocket and as such I'm able to relax with no cares at all, at the age of 48. To many this is when some enter their prime of life. For me though I've done it all I've been in several mega movies and now I just wanna enjoy the rest of my life like there's no tomorrow. Of course there is a tomorrow, as that is the night of the award ceremony, which may I add, I've been roped into presenting "Best Male Actor in Action". In my opinion there are better hopes for the young and famous in acting careers than in singing. It all gets to their heads, you see. All you ever see in the media is of young stars with so much potential who've gone and ruined it all. It won't be long now until they find "the next big star". Hah, next idiotic role model more like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment